We serve as a data archive for several weather and climate networks in California. See the Data & Products page for more details and data access. Visit the Monitoring & Forecasts page for regularly updated products, including the popular Climate Anomaly Maps that are updated daily. These maps serve as a first look at temperature and precipitation across the state for several timescales. Related Research will bring you to a page to learn more about other climate research related to California and the western US. Visit the Links page to find more information about weather, water and climate in general.
CALIFORNIA CLIMATE TRACKER: California climate history through last month
- Monthly updates of California temperature and precipitation
- View climate trends, maps and time series by climate region, or statewide
- Uses station-based and gridded climate data
Visit this link to view more climate histories!
Coming Soon: NEW DATA ACCESS INTERFACE
- Will use Google Maps to navigate and zoom
- Soon will be available at "Data & Products" link above
- Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page with questions or feedback